Xerosploit: Advance Man-in-the-middle(MITM) Toolkit Framework
Hello guys, today we discuss one awesome penetration testing toolkit Framework, It is widely used for (MITM). The tool is xerosploit, For those who are not familiar with Advance MITM attack, Port Scanning, DOS attack, sniff packets…etc, In this tool, we have different type of modules that gives efficient attacks and results. It is Powered By Bettercap and nmap.
Firstly You need to install all the Dependencies
- terminal tables
- git clone https://github.com/LionSec/xerosploit
- cd xeroploit
- chmod +x *
- python install.py
- python3 xerosploit.py
follow all these steps we are successfully installed xerosploit.
- open your xerosploit and type the “help” command
- type “scan” command scans your network this command display all the devices which are connected to your network and after the scan
- Next, select your target ip type in your terminal “your_target_ip” now again type the “help” command .which is used to seeing different types of attacks in modules.
- After this we are choosing pscan(Port Scanner) type “pscan” and press enter
- After choosing pscan type “run” command.
HAPPY HACKING 😉