Windows 11 Update | Steps To Update Windows 10 To Windows 11
A window is the graphical control element. It consists of a visual area containing some of the graphical user’s interface(GUI). There are several windows but windows 11 latest update of all windows
There are two types of methods by which we can upgrade our windows 10 to windows 11
1. First Method
- Visit the Microsoft website.
- There you can find all the information regarding windows 11, read all the details of Windows 11, and then continue to download windows 11.
After continuing you will get an option to buy windows 11 from many different-different platforms including Microsoft too. But if you are a windows 10 user then you can download it for free.
- Download and install after that.
- At last run windows 11 into your pc.
2. Second Method for
- Open up settings into your pc and navigate to the windows update and security option.
- There will be an update t1ab in the windows update option.
- Click on the update tab and check for windows 11 update.
- If there is any update regarding windows will be present over there.
- If any update is present for windows 11 then download and install it.
- It will automatically ask to restart your PC or computer, if not then you manually have to restart your PC or computer. (By doing this we can use new features of the updated windows version).
THE BASIC SPECIFICATION WHICH A SYSTEM AT LEAST HAVE TO UPGRADE OR UPDATE FROM WINDOWS 10 TO WINDOWS 11
- PROCESSOR [1Gigahertz(GHz) or System on a Chip(SoC)
- RAM (4GB)
- STORAGE MEMORY (64GB)
- SYSTEM FIRMWARE (UEFI, Secure Boot capable)
- TPM Version (Trusted Platform Module v2)
- DISPLAY (1280X720 with minimum size 9inch diagonally)
- INTERNET ACCESS
- MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
It is a tiny chip present in our PC’s motherboard that can securely store artifacts used to authenticate our PC or computers.
It is a cryptographic module that enhances our computer privacy and security by processing data in encrypted form.
TYPES OF TPM IMPLEMENTATION
- Discrete TPMs
- Integrated TPMs
- Firmware TPMs
- Hypervisor TPMs
- Software TPMs
USES OF TPM AT DIFFERENT PLATFORMS
- Platform integrity
- Disk encryption
- Digital rights management (DRM)
- Windows defender
- Windows domain logon
- protection and enforcement of software license
- prevention of cheating in online games