BigBasket Data Breach 2 Crore Users data leaked
- BigBasket is India’s one of the largest Online Food and Grocery store that work on more than 18000 products and over thousands of brand in its catalog that delivers right to the doorstep in Metropolitan cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, others.
- BigBasket data leaked of 2 crore users in Dark Web it contains 2 crore users Sensitive Information, Email IDs, Password Hashes, Pin, Contact Number, Full Address, Date of birth, location, card details and IP address of login among many others.
- According to Cyber Intelligence Firm Cyble , A Hacker demand around Rs 30 Lakh to sale this data on the Darkweb.
- BigBasket has filed a complaint in police Cyber Crime Cell in Bengaluru complaint in Bengaluru after facing a potential data breach, with details of around 2 crore users leaked, PTI reported on Sunday.
- The company said that in its official statement “the privacy and confidentiality of confidentiality is a priority and it does not store any financial data including credit card numbers, debit card numbers, etc, and it is confident that this financial data is secure”.