Mobile Application Security Testing
Version: v2.0 beta
Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an automated, all-in-one mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) pen-testing, malware analysis and security assessment framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. MobSF support mobile app binaries (APK, IPA & APPX) along with zipped source code and provides REST APIs for seamless integration with your CI/CD or DevSecOps pipeline.The Dynamic Analyzer helps you to perform runtime security assessment and interactive instrumented testing.
Made with in India
MobSF Static Analyzer Docker Image
Automated prebuilt docker image of MobSF Static Analyzer is available from DockerHub
docker pull opensecurity/mobile-security-framework-mobsf docker run -it -p 8000:8000 opensecurity/mobile-security-framework-mobsf:latest
Other docker options: MobSF Docker Options
- OWASP APPSEC EU 2016 – Slides, Video
- NULLCON 2016 – Slides
- c0c0n 2015 – Slides
- G4H Webcast 2015 – Video
e-Learning Courses & Certifications
- Automated Mobile Application Security Assessment with MobSF -MAS (Currently being updated)
- Android Security Tools Expert -ATX
Contribution, Feature Requests & Bugs
- Read CONTRIBUTING.md before opening bugs, feature requests and pull request.
- Feature Requests: @ajinabraham or @OpenSecurity_IN.
- For discussions, questions and support, use our Slack Channel mobsf.slack.com: Join MobSF Channel
- Open Bugs after reading Guidelines to Report a Bug
Static Analysis – Android APK
Static Analysis – iOS IPA
Dynamic Analysis – Android APK
Web API Viewer
- Abhinav Sejpal (@Abhinav_Sejpal) – For poking me with bugs, feature requests, and UI & UX suggestions.
- Amrutha VC (@amruthavc) – For the new MobSF logo
- Anant Srivastava (@anantshri) – For Activity Tester Idea
- Anto Joseph (@antojosep007) – For the help with SuperSU.
- Bharadwaj Machiraju (@tunnelshade_) – For writing pyWebProxy from scratch
- Dominik Schlecht – For the awesome work on adding Windows Phone App Static Analysis to MobSF
- Esteban – Better Android Manifest Analysis and Static Analysis Improvement.
- Matan Dobrushin – For adding Android ARM Emulator support to MobSF – Special thanks goes for cuckoo-droid, I got inspired by their code and idea for this implementation.
- MindMac – For writing Android Blue Pill
- Rahul (@c0dist) – Kali Support
- Shuxin – Android Binary Analysis
- Thomas Abraham – For JS Hacks on UI.
- Tim Brown (@timb_machine) – For the iOS Binary Analysis Ruleset.
- Oscar Alfonso Diaz – (@OscarAkaElvis) – For Dockerfile contributions
- Abhinav Saxena – (@xandfury) – For Travis CI and Logging integration