Hijacker is a Graphical User Interface for the penetration testing tools Aircrack-ng, Airodump-ng, MDK3 and Reaver. It offers a simple and easy UI to use these tools without typing commands in a console and copy&pasting MAC addresses.
This application requires an ARM android device with an internal wireless adapter that supports Monitor Mode. A few android devices do, but none of them natively. This means that you will need a custom firmware. Any device that uses the BCM4339 chipset (MSM8974, such as Nexus 5, Xperia Z1/Z2, LG G2, LG G Flex, Samsung Galaxy Note 3) will work with Nexmon (which also supports some other chipsets). Devices that use BCM4330 can use bcmon.
An alternative would be to use an external adapter that supports monitor mode in Android with an OTG cable.
The required tools are included for armv7l and aarch64 devices as of version 1.1. The Nexmon driver and management utility for BCM4339 and BCM4358 are also included.
- View a list of access points and stations (clients) around you (even hidden ones)
- View the activity of a specific network (by measuring beacons and data packets) and its clients
- Statistics about access points and stations
- See the manufacturer of a device (AP or station) from the OUI database
- See the signal power of devices and filter the ones that are closer to you
- Save captured packets in .cap file
- Deauthenticate all the clients of a network (either targeting each one (effective) or without specific target)
- Deauthenticate a specific client from the network it’s connected
- MDK3 Beacon Flooding with custom options and SSID list
- MDK3 Authentication DoS for a specific network or to every nearby AP
- Capture a WPA handshake or gather IVs to crack a WEP network
- Reaver WPS cracking (pixie-dust attack using NetHunter chroot and external adapter)
- Leave the app running in the background, optionally with a notification
- Copy commands or MAC addresses to clipboard
- Includes the required tools, no need for manual installation
- Includes the Nexmon driver, required library and management utility for BCM4339 and BCM4358 devices
- Set commands to enable and disable monitor mode automatically
- Crack .cap files with a custom wordlist
- Create custom actions and run them on an access point or a client easily
- Sort and filter Access Points and Stations with many parameters
- Export all gathered information to a file
- Add a persistent alias to a device (by MAC) for easier identification
Root access is also necessary, as these tools need root to work.
- you are on Android 5+
- you are rooted (SuperSU is required, if you are on CM/LineageOS install SuperSU)
- you have a firmware to support Monitor Mode on your wireless interface
Download the latest version here.
It is highly illegal to use this application against networks for which you don’t have permission. You can use it only on YOUR network or a network that you are authorized to. Using software that uses a network adapter in promiscuous mode may be considered illegal even without actively using it against someone. I am not responsible for how you use this application and any damages you may cause.
The app gives you the option to install the Nexmon firmware on your device. Even though the app performs a chipset check, mistakes happen. The app currently includes the Nexmon firmware for BCM4339 and BCM4358 only. Installing the wrong firmware on a device may damage it (and I mean hardware, not something that is fixable with factory reset). I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device by this software.