We are hiring for Full stack developer Role looking for someone who is working on Microsoft Technologies with Handson experience into Coding and Design concepts.Please find the below JD.Those who are interested with this opportunity kindly send email to [email protected]
JOB Description :
What is this opportunity about?
Do you love solving real-world puzzles? Do you want to work in an innovative technological environment? Are you a successful software engineer with lots of drive? Can you lead a team to excel at these challenges?
If answer to above questions is a yes, then go on to see if you are hands-on with following…
• Continuous Delivery
• Amazon EC2 / Amazon Lambda
• Automatic testing
• Microservice architectures
• Agile development methodologies
If this is way of life for you currently or in past life then, you can read on…
What should you expect as an employee of Cimpress?
• Truly global and open culture
• Collaborative workplace with bunch of brilliant minds as your colleagues, peers and coworkers
• Sponsorship for entrepreneurial mindset and high ownership
• Flexible work timings to help interact and align with global stakeholders
• Mentorship from some of the best engineering minds across the globe
• Tremendous opportunities for learning new technologies
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• Competitive healthcare benefits and many more
What are you expected to do?
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What will make your candidature great
• BE / ME, MTech in CS/EE/ECE or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience, including experience in large-scale applications.
• Ability to work closely with the product owner to understand the business needs and propose technical solutions and epic-level estimates
• Entity Framework / LINQ
• Working experience in TDD or BDD environment.
• Experience with NUnit, MSTest, MSpec or similar unit testing frameworks.
• Experience with NSubstitute, Rhino Mocks, or similar mocking frameworks.
• Experience with a source control tool, like Git, SVN, TFS, or similar.
• Willingness to travel to the US/Europe.
• Fluency in English required, including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The role will be based in Bangalore
You can know more about our company details through below mentioned links:
INTRODUCTION TO CIMPRESS: https://player.vimeo.com/video/111855876
About us: http://cimpress.com/about-us/
Global corporate Website – www.cimpress.com
Cimpress India LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cimpress-india/