Opening with with Tata Communications Limited.
Experience: 3-12 Years.
• SIEM Admin.
• Threat Hunting.
• Any one of the Decoy Solution like Smokescreen,Palo Alto,etc…
• Flexible to work in 24/7 Environment.
Location – Patalganga
• Experience in managing seven to eight products – SIEM/UEBA- DNIF, Threat Intel – RSA, Threat Hunting, Decoy – Smokescreen, Anti phishing – RSA, Anti Malware – ESDS,APT – Trend Microand any other technologies will be added advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of business processes and information systems of a financial institution
• Monitoring the security environment/appliance/software/service that are critical to the business and IT infrastructure for the solutions in scope
• Responsible for scoped securitysolution/device administration, solution recommendation, Escalation resolution, maintaining knowledge base, escalation point for device issue resolution, device patch implementation, rule base Management, version upgrades etc.
• Support the security analyst on analyzing the daily reports and other integration with the different solution
• Analysis of extended events, removal of false positives and update of Knowledge base
• Responsible for coordinating with OEM wherever required
• Escalate incident to next level
• Apply investigation techniques to document root cause and impact of detected computer security incidents.
• Ensure SLA are achieved & work proactively to maintain the same
• Keep track of latest threats and vulnerabilities
• Effective follower of industry process and compliance standards
Experience / Skills/Qualifications
• Education Qualification – B.E/ B.Tech /BCA/MCA with 3 to 4years of relevant experience
• Understanding IT environments, Routing & Switching, IP Addressing, Network security
• Relevant 4 years hands on experience in Security solution administration of SIEM/ Security Monitoring and Analytics Tool, User Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA), Threat Intelligence Services , Threat hunting services, Decoy Services and Deceptive technologies, Anti-APT, Anti-Phishing Services , Anti-Malware Services and Sandboxing Solution and any other technologies will be added advantage
• Possession of recognized industry certification like CEH/ECIH/CHFI/ any SIEM certification/any FW certification
• Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity
• Good understanding of Information Security domain
• Good Analytical &Problem-Solving skills
• Able to communicate with technical staff/management
• Flexible to work in 24×7 environments
Snapshot of TATA Communications:
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata Group.
• $3.2 billion in annual revenue in FY13-14 with 77% of this revenue generated outside of India
• Over 8000 employees globally, 30% of which are located outside India, and over 40 nationalities represented
• Largest wholesale voice carrier carrying 53 billion minutes of wholesale voice traffic annually – that’s 1 in 10 voice calls globally
• 1,600 telcos use our network to connect to you (70% of the world’s mobile network operators)
• World’s largest wholly owned submarine fibre network – more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre, and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre
• Only Tier-1 provider that is in the top five in five continents, by internet routes
• Over 24% of the world’s internet routes are on Tata Communications’ network
• 400+ PoPs reach more than 200 countries and territories
• 44 data centres and colocation centres with over 1 million sq. ft. of space
• 7,600 petabytes of internet traffic travel over the Tata Communications’ internet backbone each month
• 15+ terabits/s of international bandwidth lit capacity
Kindly revert back regarding your interest with this position in Tata communications