- Ensure compliance to various cyber security controls as per the regulatory framework.
- Collaborate with global / regional teams to understand the various initiatives undertaken by the global team and assess its impact to the country
- Co-ordinate with various teams for gathering data for periodic regulatory returns on cyber security
- Engage with various teams to manage cyber risk as per the operational risk management framework.
- Coordination for Audits and reviews conducted for cyber security
- Ensure that all process adhere to security guidelines.
- To provide consultation from cyber security perspective to end users on their process requirement.
- Provide consultation to IT team on Security compliance
- Engage with global business/functions teams to raise awareness on the cyber security risk
- University graduate in computer science major or equivalent with good knowledge of security principles and elements.
- Good technical, problem solving, lateral thinking, planning and interpersonal skills
- Professional certifications in IT Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA) are preferable
- Experience in an IT specialist role with proven technical expertise in IT development, IT infrastructure, IT audit and/or IT security.
- Over 10 years of experience in Information Technology and 2 years of working in cyber security domain
- Good technical understanding of on IT application life cycle and infrastructure
- Knowledge of industry standard cyber security framework such as NIST and RBI cyber security framework
- Excellent understanding of general risk management concepts and principles