Symantec is HIRING @DLF, Chennai.
• The Global Technical services engineer will use their Linux and networking expertise and SIEM skills to troubleshoot device logging problems.
• Is responsible for triage of customer issues in complex security network environments.
• Handle overseas customers and troubleshoot security devices logging issues via Web-ex.
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. 2-4 years’ experience in SOC/NOC Experience.
• Knowledge on basic networking (OSI Layers, TCP/IP, IP addressing, Routing/routed protocols) along with CCNA.
• Hands-on basic administration expertise in Unix/Linux.
• Hands-on basic administration expertise in any one SIEM technology (like Splunk, Arcsight etc.,).
• Proven customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent Communication required.
• Should be flexible with 24×7 shift rotation schedule.
• Hands-on expertise in any one of IDP (Snort/Sourcefire/Cisco) would be of added advantage.
• Hands-on expertise in any one of firewall (Cisco/Check Point/Juniper) would be of added advantage.
email your CV to: [email protected]