About iHorizons: We iHorizons is a leading IT software and e-Business solutions provider with a variety of solutions and services which includes but not limited to; web-based content management, Intranet portals, Mobile Apps, Business Process Automation, Managed Operations, IT program management, IT consulting, cloud computing services, Arabic language technologies & Social media analytics. To learn more, please go through our website www.ihorizons.com
Location : Baner, Pune
No. of Years – 6+ years
Infrastructure Department is responsible for following Services
• Managed Services
• Monitoring Services
• Hosting Services
• Support Services
We are looking for a skilled Security Specialist to analyse software designs and implementations from a security perspective, identify and resolve security issues. Ensure appropriate security analysis, defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software. Good communication skills are critical to efficiently coordinate with our team and build a secure end product
• Implementing, testing and operating advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
• Performing on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Contribute to all levels of architecture.
• Develop a company-wide software security strategy
• Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans. Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and event detection systems
• Provides application security services including secure coding techniques and reviews, education & awareness, process and tools, security testing support and guidance for internal software development projects.
• To provide guidance on security best practice and compliance, and undertake security testing.
• To ensure awareness of and enforce policies, procedures and practices relating to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
• Identify application security risks and requirements for new projects and system developments.
• Sign-off on application security prior to live implementation
• Develop security testing plans and integrate into the software development lifecycle.
• Perform/oversee security testing and manage remediation of identified vulnerabilities
• Prepare and monitor operational security metrics and trends.
• Should be able to embed Security Verification Tests (SVTs) in VSTS pipeline. Should be able to integrate Security into CD/CI.
Additional desirable qualifications
• Security certifications – CISSP, CISM. ITIL certification or experience of working within an ITIL-oriented organization. Proven work experience as Security Specialist.
• Certified Application Security Specialist (CASS)
• Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)/ Certified Penetration Test (CPT)
• Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (CSAP)
Skills and Abilities
In-depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework. In depth understanding of secure web application development, Java, Java development frameworks, PHP, web services and SOAP. Comprehensive knowledge of IT and information security subject matter. Knowledge of security policies and standards and such as PCI-DSS and ISO 17799, 27001
If interested in the job opportunity please share me profile on [email protected] along with following details:
Cyber Security Experience:
Application Security Experience:
Relevant Certifications in Security:
Current Compensation (Per Month)
Expected Compensation (Per Month)
Notice Period (& Negotiable upto):
Current Location in Pune:
Thanks and Regards,
Snehal – iHorizons Recruitment Team