Host Header Attack
Web Cache Poisoning Through Host Header attack
– Find a URL having status code 200 | 300
– You have to try on each 200
– If internal domain will change after that then there is HOST header attack web cache poisoning.
1. First input the target browser on the search field.
2. Then open Burp-suite and try to intercept the packets from the browser.
3.spider the webiste.
4.And then look for the status 200 | 300
5.try to send it to the repeater.
6. Through spider try to change in the HOST:
for example: HOST: bing.com
7. And then try to search it on the source page if its there then well good.
8. Then right-click and select the response in browser to see the format.
9. Then you can see that the target website is open but no input off the bing.com website.
(Check or click on any options in the target website it will redirect to the bing.com website)