- ” Work with developers to refine security checkpoints in the SDLC that are based on the PCI Data Security Standard and other industry-accepted doctrine such as NIST SP 800-115 and/or ISO security standards.
- Develop secure coding standards that are based on industry-accepted best practices such as OWASP Guide, SANS CWE Top 25, or CERT Secure Coding to address common coding vulnerabilities.
- Use automated tools to perform source code security analyses to identify vulnerabilities and attack vectors in web applications.
- Work with information security analysts to refine web application penetration testing methods and breadth of security services.
- Obtain and review all required artifacts as part of go, no go analyses at security checkpoint phases in the development cycle.
- Assist with periodic security risk assessments, IT security audits, and management reporting.
- Review and coordinate changes to information security policies, procedures, standards, and audit work programs in a continuous improvement model.
- You will design /build application security and improve the product security design /implementation.
- You must have thorough understanding of OWASP top 10, SANS 25 application security vulnerabilities.
- You must have understanding of Application frameworks: e.g. Java,.net, MVC.
- You must have understanding of Attack Vectors against APIs / How to identify gaps and prevent attacks”
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Web Application Security, Code scanning, CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, App scanweb scan, Appscan, IBMappscan ,Burp suite
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce, BCA – Computers
PG:MCA – Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
El Dorado ServicesLeading client of El Dorado ServicesView Contact Details